WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN WITH US
Become part of this community of everyday people committed to being leaders and inspiring and developing leadership in others. Join us in generating our learning together about what it takes to make leadership simple and accessible to anyone.
Our world needs every one of us to lead in some way no matter how big or small we choose to play. You don’t have to be THE leader to be a leader. All you have to do is take action to make a difference in something you care about.
Consider this…as long as we keep looking to others for leadership we miss opportunities to create the world we want and the life we want. As long as we think of leadership in it’s most lofty expression we dismiss the simple acts that can make a big difference in our lives and the lives of others. Each and every one of us does matter and can make a difference if we so choose. Anyone can commit an act of leadership. No action is too small or insignificant – it all matters.
I believe committing an act of leadership can be as simple as committing an act of kindness. I intend that this site be a source of inspiration, information and education for you to develop your own leadership and to inspire and develop leadership in others.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
1. Read and comment on our blog or send me an e-mail at
2. Commit acts of leadership and share about it.
3. Support others in committing acts of leadership.
4. Catch someone “in the act” and tell us about it.
5. Share your stories. It could be about you or someone else.
6. Share what you are learning, discovering and distinguishing about
making leadership simple and accessible to everyone.
7. Invite people to join us via this website.
We look forward to learning with you and from you!